Finding the Perfect Venue for Your Big Day
When you’re planning for your wedding, you’re gonna take note of even the slightest details. Of course, you have to make sure that everything is in place before your wedding day. One of the most essential aspects you shouldn’t take for granted is the venue. After all, this plays a very important role in the success of the celebration.
However, finding a wedding venue isn’t as simple as you think. With the many places to choose from, you’ll surely have a difficult time deciding. If you have a wedding coordinator, she can surely help you find the best venue for your big day. To help you out, below are the different essential points you need to consider.
1. Discuss the matter with your planner. If you have hired a planner to help you with your event, then you must start by talking with her. She must know a lot of great wedding venues that might fit your style. And, no matter how simple or dull the place is, your wedding planner has sure the creativity to transform it into the kind of place that you vision your wedding venue to be.
2. Find a venue that suits best your style. While there are many wedding venues available, not all of them suit your style. Here, you need to determine what kind of wedding you’re trying to achieve. Do you go for a modern wedding? If you do, then you can visit different warehouse spaces, restaurants, and even art galleries. But if you want the touch of nature, then you can look for ranches, backyards, and parks. Whatever your final choice is, make sure that it fits your theme. Otherwise, the feel of your wedding will not connect to the space.
3. Check your guest list. Another important factor to consider is your guest list. How many guests are going to attend your wedding? This is very essential as the number of guests will determine the space you need for your venue. If you are inviting the closest relatives and friends, then you shouldn’t waste your time and money checking out big spaces. But, if you invite more than 200 people, then be sure to find a venue that can accommodate all of them.
4. Don’t forget to consider your budget. A wedding is a very costly celebration. That is why you have to make sure that every penny is well spent. In line with this, you need to be clear about the amount of money you’re willing to spend to rent a venue. Take note that you’re not going to spend on the venue. There are also other essential things that require your money. So, don’t dwell too much on finding the most expensive venue when you can’t really afford it. Just shop for the venues you can afford. Your budget is one factor that will determine the best venue for your big day.
5. Think of transportation means. The last thing that you will have to consider is transportation. Is the venue accessible to all of your guests? If you have guests from far places and are staying in a hotel, make sure that it isn’t too far for them.